The Proven Everyday Challenge (herein after referred to as the "Contest") is being organized by Optimum Nutrition India.
The #ProvenEveryday 2020 (the “Contest”) is open only to legal Indian residents who are 18 years old or the age of majority, whichever is older, as on the date of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, or any of its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, web site providers, web masters, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win.
The contest begins on Novmber 23, 2020 at 06:00 pm and ends on February 28, 2021 at 11:59 pm.
- How to Participate?
To participate in the contest, one must follow the below steps:
- Follow Optimum Nutrition India on Instagram or Facebook
- Share your entry on Instagram or Facebook in a Video post format. Instagram stories won’t be considered as a valid entry.
- Keep your profile Public for the management to review.
- Tag @OptimumNutri_IN & use the hashtags #ProvenEveryday on your posts.
- The participant will have to perform the activity announced by Optimum Nutrition India, during the matches featuring FC GOA.
- • Optimum Nutrition India will select 3 winners per match, who will be announced on www.proveneveryday.com
- Judging Criteria
- The workout entry should be in proper form, unique and be creatively executed.
- The winners will be selected by the management.
- The management reserves the right to discontinue the Contest without any prior notice.
- By entering the Contest, the participant agrees that Optimum Nutrition India shall not be liable for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of, or in connection with the Contest, or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (except any liability which may not be excluded under applicable law).
- The participant, upon entering the Contest, consents to their personal data being used for Optimum Nutrition communication purposes.
- Optimum Nutrition India is not responsible for participants who are not able to understand the Contest mechanics, or for misinterpretation of the same. No correspondence, clarification, explanation in this regard will be entertained by Optimum Nutrition India on any social platforms.
- If the entry video has been deleted by the participant, then the entry will be disqualified.
- The winners of the contest will have to share their Names, Addresses, Email IDs and Contact Numbers to avail the goodies.
- The decision of Optimum Nutrition shall be final in all matters relating to this Contest, and no correspondence in this context will be entertained. Optimum Nutrition reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- The contest is an IP of Optimum Nutrition India, and FC GOA has no role/responsibility in the activity.